Last changed: August 21, 2018
The following terms govern your use of Unuhi. By accessing or using the app, you agree to become bound by these terms. If you do not agree to the terms, you must not use the app.
In using Unuhi, you agree not to:
- Take any measure that imposes, or may impose, an unreasonable or unusually large demand on our infrastructure.
- Bypass any measures we impose to restrict access to, or functionality within, the app or our infrastructure.
- Interfere in any other way with the proper working of the app or our infrastructure.
- Use the app, or any of the text, graphic, or audio assets which it contains, for commercial or any other kind of non-private purpose, unless you have an explicit written agreement with Unuhi to do so.
Change and Termination
Unuhi reserves the right to change or discontinue any aspect of the app or the service it provides, with or without notice, without any liability.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Unuhi is provided ‘as is’. To the extent permitted by law, unuhi hereby disclaims any express or implied conditions or warranties including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
To the extent permitted by law, unuhi makes no warranty about the reliability or availability of the app or the services it provides, or that the app or the services it provides will be error-free.
To the extent permitted by law, neither unuhi, nor any person involved in the creation or delivery of the app or its services, is any way liable (whether under contract, tort, or otherwise) for any:
- Direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages
- Damage to hardware
- Damage due to computer virus
- Emotional distress
- Loss of profit, business, or business opportunity
- Loss of data
- Loss of goodwill or reputation
- Cost of substitute products or services
- Costs relating to telephone or internet use
To the extent permitted by law, neither unuhi, nor any person involved in the creation or delivery of the app or its services, will have an aggregate liability arising out of or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, the app or its services which exceeds the amount of £50 gbp.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Unuhi and its creators from and against any claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses, including but not limited to legal and accounting fees, arising from or in connection with your use of the app or violation of these terms.
In the event that any part of these terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts will not, to the extent permitted by law, be affected.
These terms are governed by English Law. You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of English courts for all disputes arising from or related to these terms.
Changes To These Terms
Unuhi reserves the right to change these terms. Any changes will be posted on this page, and the ‘last changed’ date will be updated. Your continued use of the app after any changes to these terms constitutes acceptance of the new terms. You are advised to check this page from time to time to see if there have been any changes.
If you wish to contact us, you can do so at email@example.com.